Friday, December 30, 2011

Fully Alert And Ready

I'm so glad that I'm so conscious about my behaviors. I can see that I can open any door I want eventually and receive the form I intended. I would be doing a lot of bugging but I would at least get the person to say that I can get along with him and wish it were so with anything certain and accommodate me in that manner. I can do this with anybody now. I just wish and hope and pray that I don't get led to anybody whose really a bad person at heart now.

It really doesn't matter what they did, and it doesn't really matter what I did. I just know that I can keep up now and literally kill the competition. My prayers are to also hope that the people I affect don't get super damaged by me because I'm going to go full out on a social onslaught. I know exactly the angles I need to attack to bring down social barriers and walls.

I know I'm smart in this area which is probably going to be a headache for everybody else who wants to be against me. I'm so confident and understand what's going on. I'm so excited and thrilled with what this means to me now. Man, I need to work out. I'm so conscious about it that I know I need to work out.