Sunday, December 25, 2011

How I Have To Keep Clean and In Shape

It's really important for me to stay clean, healthy, and fit. If I don't, then my body is really going to suffer especially with the place I'm going to in the next week-in-a-half. I really need to get back into it because it's not really a lot of time. I have something that I need to work on to improve my efficiency in staying awake. I guess I'm going to do this and make myself used to it while engaging in some low-level intensity stuff because it's really going to put me to ultimate test in having to stay awake.

Just making my bed right now, it actually makes my mind feel good. I think it's just something I'm used to seeing back in my army camp. I think I'm going to brush my teeth now. Okay, I need to keep typing random stuff on here; despite it being Christmas, I feel like going out to work out.