Friday, December 23, 2011

Simple Way To Fix Computer

I was a little worried while I was backing up my files that it would take me a long time to fix my computer today. However, I just ran a piece of software called Malwarebyte and it pretty much solved my issue. The spyware I got stuck with is called Windows Security 7- it's really annoying because most programs can't be ran and causes the user to get a pop up screen stating to register and buy the software. I guess I might have clicked accidentally and agreed to have my computer scanned thinking it was a natural update from Windows Defender.

What made the difference was running Malwarebyte by clicking on "Run as Administrator." It pretty much trampled the spyware and saved me the hassle of restoring my computer to factory settings and installing some other software I personally use.