Friday, December 23, 2011

Have To Discipline Myself

I think I need to just relax now and let go of all the pressure that's built underneath me. I need to look at things in a moral perspective and just accept that being human and alive, there's a sense of responsibility that I want to maintain. The only way I'm really going to be able to do what I need is to let go of some things that never really worked out for me and to just try my best in hanging in there.

I think being disciplined can actually be a pretty purposeful lifestyle- not to mention, it's not that I can't make it fun also. I guess just taking my time with paying close attention to some things and then speeding up while getting used to a certain routine might be cool. I think I just need to get back into the habit of certain things and when I'm feeling off center and out of focus, I just need to let it fall out and reconcile with the feelings that are buried underneath and be patient about it.