Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Brainstorming Ideas

I believe that I should make my line of work something I could feel that is really fun so then it's not really work then. Well then, I might as well take on some position and be the nicest that I can be of a person. I'm going to make my mind really resilient and not let up with some decisions that I've made regarding my life. For now on, I'm just going to be about diligence and doing stuff that makes sense and is pretty happy driven. What I see in others is not what I'm going to be doing to myself sometimes- that's just the way it is for me but I will still socialize from time to time.

Hey, if I'm really bored from being at the house all the time then I could always do some volunteer work, which would be like giving back. I think my life has been about having fun while striving in excellence- this is how it was back then for me trying to pass those Mario Bros games! I'm going to make all the necessary preparations then have enough time to do other things to entertain myself and also help others out. I'm so used to being overwhelmed with things and that it's part of my growing up cycle.

If I miss out on some things, then I'm going to learn to not to become bitter about it and still try to be the nicest that I can be. There's really no reason for me to get so emotional about everything even though others might be understanding if I do get to that point. Anyway, I think I'm ready to care, be an understanding type of person, and always be stable with myself while thinking quick on my feet.