Wednesday, October 5, 2011

How I Lost 15 Pounds In 2 Weeks

It's amazing the amount of weight I lost. I dropped 15 pounds magically all of a sudden. I am now at my ideal weight that I should be at and no longer have any problems with it. The strategy of losing weight like this is to know one's body, as simple as it seems. It probably is and I'm about to share how I did it for free because why should I charge something for something I'm happy that I got rid of which is additional weight.

First off, the person needs to know his or her body type. If he or she is the type of person who can lose weight by dieting, or is there exercise that needs to be involved, or is there a combination that makes it work? For myself, I just need to be awake and limit my calories to about 1200 to 1800 everyday. That's pretty much the strategy of losing weight; just limit the calories at around that range- make sure that the food is providing enough nutrients to sustain the body healthy.

For example, a bowl of protein-enriched cereal with soy milk makes a delicious and healthy breakfast that won't max out over 600 calories. Try to limit all meals enough to add up to no more than 1800 calories. So for instance, limiting to 600 calories for each meal three times a day will seriously help with losing weight. In addition, try to do something while awake instead of just sitting there and watching T.V. Even reading a book is staying active and is better than just staring at a television screen while laying down. What I found helps is taking your time while eating and then thinking about the amount of calories- you'll be surprised to how much your intuition is correct with what your eating. This really means stocking up on a lot of fibers and chewing on those carrots and celery to limit calories and have a healthy dinner. If you don't know how much calories a food has, you can always check the label.

After a dinner, I have one of those delicious and healthy ice cream fruit bars- it's really good and has only 80 calories while providing plenty of Vitamin C. It's a healthy way to end the night and also good while satisfying. Having a warm glass of milk and chewing on some crumbs of a good coffee bread also helps to satisfy a little hunger in the morning. It's pretty much eating smart, delicious, creative, and in a healthy way. It's so possible that anyone can really do this. For those who have to do more than just exercise, then it's going to take a little more discipline to lose weight but if the mind is willing then the weight can be kept off.