Monday, October 10, 2011

Becoming A Trooper

What's the most important thing to a person in general? I believe it is related to having a significant relationship with something or someone. Maybe one was born with an undying desire to be the top scientist with something, or another could be about maintaining a happy relationship. When I come to really think about it, these reasons really help keep a person from losing it. Coming to terms with something that just isn't going to go a certain direction is what I believe everybody might have a hard time dealing with at one point in their lives. It doesn't matter how much advice they try to give to some people- they're still what some people like to call humans!

Sweating out a lot of bullets may become uncomfortable, but hey, it's necessary to move on sometimes for me. Taking on ultimate positions that test the comfort zone and going all the way for a simple goal in mind is sometimes how God designed certain paths for others. It's just coming to accepting some personal realizations no matter how bad it might feel. It's really hard for some anti-social people to accept some things others might not like about them. I understand this because I was once a sociopath too, but from having a lot of nerves and fear in the beginning, they all gradually went away. My audacity became even greater once I became willing to accept all truths about myself.

Based on the stresses that I've gone through, I feel really sober right now. With the things I feel that I'm lacking in, I can only hope that I'll find a break with them and put a lot of time into them. I'm not even afraid of making the same mistakes over and over again now, as long as I grow from the experience and become a better person which is what matters to me. Sometimes, just sitting there while trying to study or read a boring book, I've had these moments where I'm just thinking about what am I supposed to be doing while being in existence. I think I've come to a more fuller expectation personally and respect for others who have come to realize it, too.