Thursday, January 7, 2016

Approaching Things Without Yelling

I think the only time I will be yelling is if I end up in a physical fight with someone who lands a punch on me. I will go down screaming in agony! Actually, I imagine myself getting on top of the person and yelling, "Why did you do that?" I might choke him a little just to scare him and then let off and go from nice to screaming in my tone of voice, until he gives me an answer or I get tired of holding him down. I will then help him back up reluctantly and apologize while playing like I'm a fool for doing it.

I have the best argument in the world for all conflicts that I never ended up using. I was too befuddled trying to figure out the other person's side. I don't think all of that matters now, and it starts with the person in your head, which is you!




In all confrontations or whatever mess I get myself into, I don't plan on raising my voice anymore. I don't care how mad I get, I'm going to let all of that out inside my heart and soul. I'm going to just keep on talking and let myself get bored. With the girls, I have try to talk consistently really nice even if they know I'm faking it! The only time I'm shouting is if I end up pinning a guy on the floor who wants to hurt me, while asking him why he's doing that. I don't even care if I know the reason with that guy trying to hurt me. I'll do the same thing. That's the only time I will be yelling during conflict, on top of yelling if I'm talking in a really loud environment.