Sunday, January 17, 2016

Conclusions

This is amazing because while I was dreaming, I was really conscious about trying to solve something people-related. I now can relate with how the Bible advises me to go about it. The Bible says to do something like reveal their personal problems with me and try to help with patching things up.

Out of love, we aren't supposed to care about the petty things people have done to us. We are supposed to be above it. This is a characteristic that we should strive to have. For myself, it just seems to come more naturally than others. It's hard for people sometimes to carry a thick skin and on occasions, people can show an inferiority complex from not being able to handle themselves properly. They can start shouting or express fear.

Overall, I never did anything wrong. I was just trying to live out the good things the Bible teaches with trying to relate to others. God always came first so maybe it's my calling to patch up my rough spots with people just from having unique, personal experiences from it. I really need to advise though that if they can't really let it go and show it with a simple task of adding someone as a Facebook friend because they are overwhelmed by trust issues or frustrations, then they should go see a professionally trained counselor to talk it over with their emotional issues and develop better coping strategies. Facebook has personal empowerment meaning you can control what goes on it. It's your page, express yourself however you want. I don't really care what people want to put on there, so I am not really going to over react. Even if I feel it, I am strongly aware of it and make an effort to not let it get to me. This is one of my best qualities and some people just don't have it at all and so, I have been trying to deal with those types.