Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Setting Goals for Hard Things Might Be Worth It

I have these crazy goals of mine that never get tiring to achieve. My main desires are basically what I have saying all the time and will continue repeating, becoming a millionaire with a six-pack and having a close Biblical fellowship with God while married to a beautiful and fulfilling Christian wife!

I guess it's not hard for everybody to want that. It's just that how strong is the desire and confidence of the people to obtain those things. It seems like a lot of people would rather benefit off of me being their friend more than them going through the pains of life to obtain what they want.

It's hard and I understand that, so it sort of makes me laugh these days when I'm feeling really stable in my life when others are having a hard time and expressing it in some way with me. I mean it's not hard for me to try to be a friend to them and help them out in the best way possible. I guess that's why it's really important for me to always be a stable person and not act out in my anger and aggression which will always be tempting for me because I could screw somebody up badly from his or her own perspective.