Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Back To My Roots

I'm once again reminded of not playing poker for money because you have to sit there, and it does give me the feeling of things being tedious. I prefer the currency and stock trading environment because I can just sleep while letting it make money for me and then I can go off and try other activities that I think would be fun or interesting to try.

Right now, I'm looking to be a profitable currency trader on my own without really anybody helping me out. I just have my own way of wanting to do things. If I can make that happen, then I want to expand the knowledge upon about learning to deal with stocks as well. This is going to be a longer journey than I thought for my dream to achieving my status of becoming a financially-independent millionaire.