Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Staying Updated With Goals

I guess it's about not being stumped by others and socializing with some bad people who lost it with me. I might as well just get random without shouting and let my mind run off because that's just how I get things done sometimes. I get this thrill off of trying to stay positive with them and patching up the rough spots the relationship got into.

As a result for future relationships, I'm made into a stronger and more keen person with handling myself around others. I'm also really numb about socializing with people, even though I'm open to it. I think that's why I don't really connect with the majority of people. A few friends willing to go all the way with me or being there for somebody is good enough!

I will accept what fate has in store for me and continue to trust in the Lord's way by trying to engage in studying the Scriptures accurately. Even though it's difficult and more challenging than I could have ever imagined, the thing that keeps me going is that digging deep into the Word of God is very rewarding and in a way prophetic, because the Lord's promises and blessings become revealed in that fashion.