Saturday, January 2, 2016

Retiring From Magic: the Gathering

I played my heart out with Magic: the Gathering for these past years. It looks like the wearing out portion is starting to take its toll on me. I believe very strongly that I have two of the best decks ever created, and I've been proving that to myself countlessly while trying out different styles and putting those decks to the test. Of course, my best decks lose, but all decks in Magic: the Gathering lose! Losing is a part of the game, and my best friend treats it like an accomplishment whenever he beats me in this game now. He's been at it for only a few months and has progressed pretty well, even though I don't think his decks are really that good. To me, they are just slightly average and part of meta (fancy word for how others like to play). He is trying to put all his heart and soul into it and acting like a little kid when it comes to boasting about how good his deck is! Oh well, it's just whatever.

I've tried all sorts of combinations and all colors. I'm just ready to retire from deck building now and move on with trading currency for earning a fortune. I'm not kidding about my trading, this is how it looks right now. It's boring for the uninterested mind, and that's how it's meant to be for the majority! I will take the opportunity people give me to game this system and earn some cold, hard profits.