Saturday, January 2, 2016

Reorganizing

Well, I'm not really ready to get a long-term and cute girlfriend to eventually settle down with. I have my mind set on being successful financially and with a killer body to really worry about a pretty, needy woman's life and love issues. Maybe, someday it will come to me but now, it's not something I want to stress about. Even though I'm getting older, I'm just starting to accept being a single man. Well, a happy thing for me is that my ultimate type of girl happens to like most of my Facebook comments. She's engaged though to a really lucky guy who doesn't know how blessed he is. I'm cool with how our relationship is, and it's nice! Oh yeah, I haven't thought about the whole having children after marriage part, so I'm just not sure about that. Maybe, if only love turned out to be so much fun, then the possibilities would be so awesome!

Honestly, it's easier for me to slip up over the little things because nobody is watching me and I don't really have any accountability with a life partner. Maybe, marriage would help stabilize me more in that area. For the time being, I'm having fun being single and I think I can party even harder than any group of girls can. I'm just saying this because I think guys have an advantage with being single if they are smart and flexible about it.

I ended up reorganizing my table with all these envelopes that I left on there for a few months. In a busy society, it's actually lagging behind pretty greatly. Yet, I managed to complete everything needed in about an hour's worth of time. I guess I don't get that much mail, so there's no worries except that I have to worry about those deadlines or I could shoot down my credit score.

I just need to be a person with better time management and to also have a thick skin with problematic individuals. Even my own best bud can annoy me at times and I have to put up with his immature and arrogant comments. Yeah, I guess it's just whatever after all.