Friday, January 29, 2016

Meh

I feel like meh when it comes to trying to guess a woman's age now.


I don't feel like asking because she might get offended. A girl says don't ask what a girl's age is. I don't do it twice.

With some girls who are my friends, I ask them away and they don't care. It's like the ones you are dating, you can't really ask what their age is! Oh man, what a double standard. Some girls I have hung out with asked me what my age is. I asked what hers was and she said, "No, don't ask a girl!"

Meh, sometimes the same girl can look young and other times her face looks like it's been aging quite a bit. It seems like a girl who says she's around her twenties are attractive looking and seem to look around my age, but when I look at a lady who is like around my age, man I see a huge difference in age wrinkles and everything.

It's now just meh when it comes to dating women based on their age. If she reveals her age for me, then great, but if I fall hopelessly in love with her and find out she's like 65 with a body of a gorgeous 30 year old, what can I really do?