Saturday, January 2, 2016

Kicking Off A Brand New Year

Well, it's been a lot of time wasted for me. I could have done a lot more healthier things, besides just stuffing myself and letting myself get heavier. Anyway, this is the text I wrote to this girl who has always been yelling at me in agony, "Why do you call me?" every time I've spoken with her. I've had no response to that of late because it just has left me so stumped. It's like the best option is to give her what she wants, which is to leave her alone.

I haven't been trying to act like a force of nature for the recent past years. As a result, I've had a lot more friendlier acquaintances. Friends do laugh when I talk about my past moments of yelling at people. When I even yelled at some girls because they were ticking me off, they just started laughing and ignoring the stuff I said. Well, this is what I texted her:

"People sometimes need to look beyond their flesh and bone and try to think like God. Your feelings matter but some people were made to be better than you so giving them a chance to help you is a very good thing."

It seems pretty sincere because I'm actually trying to use the best manners I can give her. It's mediocre at best, but I'm really trying to lead her in the proper direction even if it doesn't involve me being a part of her life. It's just natural for people to care about each other and some more than others. Talking it out can be a great way of relieving stressful problems and nice practice for concealing the bad things and bringing out the best in you! Even the least brightest person can sometimes pick up that some situation isn't going so well and so they have to be a bigger person than the situation would normally call them for.

In other words, I'm going off in some realistic and creatively altruistic direction while setting a positive and righteous tone. This is my new way of leading any girl who has a conflict with me. Being delicate in my speech is something I haven't done in the longest time, but I'm going to need it for my other, sensitive half someday.