Thursday, January 28, 2016

Concentration At Work

What is killing me a little is that my mind doesn't want to be focused at work, so I have to force myself to let out the stupid things that constantly want to keep me occupied. There are a lot of good stuff that I treasure and will linger in my head as well, but I need to learn to push it aside so that I can perform at my maximum potential and be a great asset to a company that I feel blessed to be a part of.

I feel like a kid, so it's a bummer! I wish I studied my hardest all throughout high school and got into a great school and just naturally developed a great sense of concentration that goes beyond the amount of two, average people put together!

Well, it's too late and I can't look back and build a time machine to make some angry people think differently about me. I'm not going to back it up with any more details, but I can say that I finally moved on from it and wish them the best without any animosity or ill-will.