Monday, January 18, 2016

This Message Worked For Me

Using all the principles I learned, I wrote this pretty engaging letter in a short amount of time. I have heard the same arguments and pretty much was able to counter right back at them. I am not getting any problem from this crazy girl ever again in the future. I just filled it in on Facebook, so just copying and pasting it. This is my message:

"Sometimes people like to stay mad, but it's wrong to be that way. Living in the present means letting go of grudges and inviting others to just be friends. I invite you to be my friend because it's one of my best qualities that you have been dealing with all this time. I don't care how crazy you think you are. Sometimes, it's just instinctual for others to know their limits with pushing the envelope. It can be a good thing because it can cause a positive change for people, whether big or small.

You appear to be struggling with trust issues and an inferiority complex. I'm shorter than you.

A shorter person wrote something that has no actual meaning and you responded by blocking me. That's the present and you are the one living in the past because you still seek to do those things from the past which is blocking me. It's funny and I don't care that you aren't thinking straight.

I'm about moving on and being your friend because it's fun to chase after those types like you who are stuck in the past. I am a positive person. I don't care personally what you did. I have a great personality in that area, and it's my side that outshines yours.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, especially if they say it's positive and mine is to the max! Facebook is about personal empowerment and not shutting down others in your life no matter how annoying they are to you.

They are or were your acquaintances in your past life, so it shouldn't even matter with feeling inferior to them and showing that by being so negative.

I don't care that I have a better quality in being persistent and being moderate with the times and adjusting from the past. I just don't care what you did or what you supported. Who really cares except for you the most?

Some people like to be in the flesh by making complaints about other people directly at them or behind their back and then block them on Facebook. It isn't a good thing to be that way to anyone period. If it's too overwhelming, then maybe it's a good road to seek after a professional counselor who can help you find total empowerment with your life and coping with your frustration and unwillingness to allow changes that would restore relationships with others who hurt or annoyed you and influence them to be positive individuals.

Especially when it's just Facebook and not some guy who drug dealed and killed your sister or pulled a gun and robbed your favorite store, you are practically showing an inferiority complex by expressing frustration and annoyance and wanting to push it aside. In other words, stability is something that is treasured by people in general because it gives them happiness that can last through the hard times. Stability isn't expressing words of frustration and making fun of others and then blocking them on Facebook!"