Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Becoming Better At Texting

I have had some rough beginnings in socializing with people through text messaging. Sometimes, individuals just have a hard time not letting themselves get worked up and just like to go crazy with their beliefs and try to act like a force of nature. In other words, they just get super mad and not admit to it. I have like the ultimate defense now in that I can say they have an inferiority complex out of my height and just keep talking about that as my focal point. It's a pretty hard defense to do because it seems like I am ridiculing myself, so it requires a lot of sense of humor, confidence, and humility to pull off a justification like that on anybody who is just flaring.

Another thing to do could be just letting time pass on by and then talking to them about it again. If they are still worked up over it, you can just make fun of them about not letting go of the past. Basically, the best course of attack is just being a nice person and communicating about how you don't care what they did and wanting to still be friends with them. This is like throwing a curve ball because you can say stuff about how crazy they are, and they won't be able to do anything back at you, and they will be left speechless. Also, they are not going to want to do anything with you because they would be afraid of hurting you, so it all works out for the better balance in nature! 

Okay, so I have gained a good load of experience and I have this high level of comfort with communicating properly now and approaching my ways of texting sentences by not going too far these days. In a way, I've been learning more proper etiquette from dealing with sensitive people and having put with stupid things that they were about doing. I was oblivious but now I'm ready to be like a tour de force.