Monday, January 18, 2016

Weird Promise

I was kicked out of a church, which believes in Jesus. Okay, I invite the laughing out loud (LOL) part with everybody reading this. They believe in Jesus supposedly and I do, too. I made a weird promise with them.

I know what the situation was, but I'm not going over it. The promise I made with them is that I'm going to show up with an attempt of trying to visit them when I make a million dollars and have a six pack. I am working hard for those goals right now, and it's something that I truly desire for myself. I guess it could be a fun way of sticking it to them, but because the church is so old and run-down, when I do have those things in like another 50 years or so, the church might not be even around in existence. Maybe, Jesus will come back by then. Who knows?