Monday, January 4, 2016

Wow, this has been going on for awhile!

When I really have the time, I think of at least five years of blogging on here talking about repetitive things habitually should be good enough for me to try making websites that talk about other stuff. I thought I was going to be talking a lot about Magic: the Gathering because I do know enough about it to even create a book about it, so I'm really thinking if I should just to monetize it. I would have to go back into building decks again after having said that I'm retiring the other day!

It's a pretty crazy hobby of mine, but I will have to see if I'm good enough to get people to check me out. I totally doubt it, even with the hard work I put into it. However, if I put in the hard work for currency trading then yeah, that's seriously living the life! Maybe I could create a website about trading currency and talk about different strategies that I come across. It would be my own mess of complicated stuff that I won't even understand myself and then people just coming on there to read it would be actually healthy for me because I would have some form of practice with communicating effectively!

I like that better because I can visualize myself earning a great amount of money by doing that. On top of that, I guess I can create another website about fitness and proper nutrition. I could be covering delicious and healthy recipes that I've tried myself! I could even endorse products that have worked for me and make a website off of it. Just the traffic that I generate online would be good enough to try to take advantage of for earning lots of money!