Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Starting Off Strong With Trades


These last couple days of the month I was down by 110 pips. Now I am up by 450 pips! I basically updated my swing trading strategy and it seems to be working so far. Also, I have been confirming that my trading entries have been a decently strong choice by looking up the news for each pair. I just need to look at the title and a few sentences of the summary on the search engine to get an idea if I'm on par with the experts. So far, all my trades have looked that way so I think I could be on to something in the next couple months. I will see if I can close out with a profitable month and make it repeatable for the next three, before I really start getting serious.

This system of mine is starting to look a little advanced and very comprehensive because I'm trying to combine with fundamental and technical analysis. I wouldn't have received these ideas if it wasn't for my reading up on how to trade successfully. Pretty much, the saying could be true in that you need to read in order to achieve.