Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Meeting Girls Strategy

This is a fun post that I'm going to be really honest about for the single guys who are willing to go out of their way to meet someone special. Also, the guy will have probably exhausted all his limited choices like I did in the past. I was attracted to this girl, but then I figured she wasn't going to be the right person for me anyway. I also had these weird feelings that swing back and forth from being attracted and then not really with a female friend of mine. I guess she's just a friend, but I don't think any guy should pursue a relationship with her for personal reasons that I won't tell. I wouldn't want her to find out from reading about herself!

The thing I'm doing is really simple. The first step is to sign up for an account at meetup.com. Put a 50-mile radius from your ZIP code and then start browsing through meetups that would interest you. Of course, if they have a Magic: the Gathering event with just one half-decent looking girl stating she's going, I'm not even going to care and schedule to go check it out with another buddy of mine!

Other than that, it's great to have a flexible mind with a plethora of interests! I really hate Disneyland so I stay away from it, even though I know a lot of pretty girls who could be by my type and me theirs would go there. Go for an event where you would be comfortable with the activity and start searching for good-looking women who state they are going. Just judge it based on the photo alone. If they are wearing sun glasses, forget about it and don't even count it. If the event costs some money, then forget about it unless it's like grabbing food, bowling, going to the movies, etc. Also at huge events like at a convention, don't expect to talk to the girl you have your eyes set on because she probably won't even show and you will notice so much stuff going on that she won't even be interesting anymore.

At the beginning, sign up for some meet-ups that require approvals from a moderator. Just put in something decent and let go of any inferiority complexes. Don't waste time looking at the profiles of pretty girls who joined and will likely never join an event. I just don't budge to sign up for those groups that need approvals now, unless there are some exceptions like the event host is a pretty girl! Also, don't show your group meet-ups for others to see and change that option. I joined like a 100 groups and don't want people feeling weird about my curiosity. It's true though that other members will be able to see the groups that you are a part of with them. It feels actually nice to be able to feel connected like that.

So basically, I just start numbering the pretty girls who state they will be showing up. A lot of times, I'm like generalizing with the words "Old" or "she's taken" based on the physical information I see. I was attracted to some photos and then when I saw her in person, she seemed a little old as well. It happens, but it made me interested in showing up to the meetings. Some interesting activities include sports, socializing with games, dining out, and joining groups that you can easily relate too. Most of the time, there will be fewer girls going than guys with really cool events, but sometimes, when I notice more pretty girls than guys with events like dancing fitness pro events or museum hopping, I really want to consider going or at least I try to go to those heavy intense work-out sessions so I can just hang out with the girls. Lastly, I do care about my health and enjoy looking at artwork on occasion so it's part of my interest and that's the main thing before searching for pretty girls to hang out with.