Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Stuff I Missed

This is just a personal post where I will talk about the stuff I missed. I think my last couple posts were actually pretty funny or cool or whatever that actually some people come on to visit this site. I'm becoming a lot more comfortable with my own shell, and it just keeps on getting better.

The mindset is so important, and I really have to test this idea that I really put all in my heart and soul into loving God then I will learn some things through the ups and downs of life. I expect to be hit very hard, and it did happen in a way. I get bothered massively by people when they go through some type of conflict with me. It's probably my worst and everything else is like something happens and I get the normal scared, sad, or happy reaction and then it fizzles away. What if I became stranded on a deserted island with nobody to talk to? As long as I had my game boy and it never ran out of battery. No, I'm just kidding. Putting very little serious thought into it, I wouldn't care as long as I had shelter, food and water, stuff to keep me occupied, a Bible so I should carry around a pocket Bible while traveling to places, and maybe some tools so I could try reaching out to civilization or build a raft boat. If I could just make myself comfortable in that deserted island then what's there to not do?

Okay, so I rambled about something dealing with not talking to people. I'm trying to get a beautiful Christian wife now who will stay with me and give me constantly what I want hahaha, so I need to talk to people at least. These are activities of  my list that I have neglected so far:

  1. Reorganize
  2. Car wash
  3. Growth stretches
  4. Climbing gym
  5. Programming
  6. Bowling
  7. Golf
  8. Cooking
  9. Avoid surfing web
These are the things I have done:
  1. Bible (Amen!) hahaha
  2. Schedule meetups with people
  3. Drink diet shake
  4. Work out
  5. Trade
  6. Hair care
  7. Avoid playing Magic and Poker at personal time
It doesn't seem so bad. I'm prioritizing in a way with the ones that I deem more important. I am going to see how it's like to do every activity on my list even if it wears me out and I end up hating myself.