Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Running Through Schedule

I now have a running list to remind myself of what I am doing. Currently, I'm trying to take my money out of online poker. They require that I have a minimum of $50. I didn't really put too much into it because I considered myself a low-ball and super cheap gambler. I'm only two dollars away now. I basically played a little poker at around $23 and doubled it from some guy who bluffed against me and I just luckily had a strong enough hand to call for all of my money in that hand.

I then tried playing a little bit of slots and that didn't work. I also tripled my money today, but it was only $3 that I put in. I didn't want to risk it all like I did last time. I'm not about to make myself get all cocky now because I know how stupid it is to be that way. I just want to take out my money, so that I can move on to do bigger and better stuff. It's always hard to achieve your goal in poker, so I don't want to live for that thrill ride and would rather go to Six Flags for it instead.