Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Finishing Off the Year

Wow, it's that time of the year again for the new year to be arriving! I've learned so much about dealing with angry and messed up individuals. It's funny and I don't really mind all the stuff they put me through all these years. Sometimes, people just have to not take some things so seriously and examine themselves, instead of just being in the flesh!

I have learned from being a guy, how a guy is supposed to resolve conflict with another guy or female! I have had so many instances of being annoyed with unintentional conflict having developed among guys and girls. I can write things that are capable of offending people when I'm feeling very ticked off at them. I am the little Asian guy that writes stuff to offend only people I'm mad at for any reason. I have heard comments from others about them saying that I'm so scary and they need to get away from me- the little Asian guy who is starting to get thin hair on the top a little. I'm the little Asian guy who offended a small church of stupid and unstable believers and so they kicked me out of their church. I stand only 5'3" while weighing in at about 145-175 pounds at different periods. The extra pounds must add on to my fearsome build for people who don't have that much thick skin, I guess.

Okay, all of these crazy stories that make you want to get mad at me for leave me with a solution of how to deal with it. I'm going to be really blunt about how to solve those problems so pay attention to these last paragraphs a little carefully.

Conflict is basically anything that makes you feel bothered. It can be a little annoyance with yourself or some huge deal to you because someone made a threat to end your career, relationships, or life, etc. The main thing is to put on some thick skin and ignore rash comments they make at you. It's to basically not get affected by it and show no emotion to it. If they start yelling and getting in your face or I feel some tension in the air, I want to smack them but I have to wish they lay a physical hand on me first while still playing nice in person, before I righteously get to defend myself by putting them in physical pain so they can't attempt laying a finger on me. There is a different approach for dealing with a man or woman.

For the guys, you mainly need to be straight-forward with him. When I think of one-word to describe resolving this conflict, it's to out-smart him. If you are a guy, you are already on the right track for dealing with any woman who you feel angry, bothered, or upset with. Just from being a guy, it's a big deal with resolving problems to other girls at any time no matter how long it went. The guy gets to be the man of the house someday, if he ever gets there. He's going to be the leader of the household and bring in food for the table! It's important for the man to treat women with the best manners he can give and lead the woman he's in conflict with by mainly describing values to her. Using one word to describe it, it's to be delicate with her.