Thursday, December 10, 2015

My List of Priorities


I created a list last night and practically forgot what I put on there, while I was brainstorming. Oh well, I remember some parts to it.

1. Settle down with a physically attractive, Christian woman.

Enough said there, I guess there's plenty of them out there. God provides! I was e-mailed by two, beautiful Christian ladies for going out by tonight. Yeah, that feels good, but I'm still taking my time with responding to those. What goes around, comes around. The same thing happens to me too when I message pretty girls. They take their time in responding back and sometimes never.

2. Read the Bible.

I just finished reading the New Testament and retained like 5% of it and have to go back to re-read it again. I just reached Psalms and that's probably the half way point for the Old Testament.

3. Become a Forex multi-millionaire.

Yeah, that would seriously be the life. Playing golf while making money and literally sleeping on the job.

4. Get muscles and a six-pack. Become an expert rock-climber.

5. Program apps.

6. Constantly learn on my job and also gain promotions when applicable.

7. Do self-maintenance.

8. Try to force myself to grow taller.

9. Get survival skills and be trained in medicine.

10. Socialize


I have about 12 things that I remember, but I guess I condensed it down a little bit.