Thursday, December 10, 2015

What Happened Today

I woke up and then started playing the piano for about three hours straight while singing songs. I visited back Fur Elise and a little bit of Moonlight Sonata which are both beautiful pieces by Beethoven. Fur Elise has a lighter and more passionate sound than the other, but what I like about it is that for me, it's about going through hardships and finding your way back out of it, only to reap the reward for having done your best!

Moonlight Sonata is an enraging piece to me. It feels like all of that passion is going to burst and just make you go on a tirade. It's tone is also quite dark to me, but at the same time, it's a really moving and beautiful piece. Basically, both of these songs are what I would grade to be at the intermediate level. They are both not absolutely impossible to master. It just takes practice and determination.

Instead of playing Magic: the Gathering today, I binged on playing my piano for my whole morning before going to work. I skipped taking a shower too because I was so focused on playing. I ended up singing Lion King's Can You Feel the Love Tonight and my song that I revised. I ended up playing on my run-down piano and also electronic piano keyboard. It's just in case I play an out-of-tune piano, so that's why I practice on both. This is all just for showing off purposes!

I also made up a version of Mary had a Little Lamb and Jingle Bells where you only need to use three fingers to play. I made them just in case anybody was interested in learning to play a little piano. It would be like I'm giving them a high five and something for them to dwell in, if they ever decide to take lessons somewhere or purchase a piano out of impulsiveness.

This is my song that I created and these are the lyrics. I changed it around just slightly because my friends were complaining about how they couldn't understand what I was singing. It's more natural in communicating for me, I suppose because now I can express it in that manner.

The title of my written song is Jumping Betty (no real significance to the song, but taken from the video game Borderlands 2 ). The girl I was interested in, well sort of, is named Betty, but shh, nothing in the song is there that will give her enough evidence to sue me. Here are the lyrics, each line is where I take a small pause.

Waking up this morning to what's like a summer's day.

I find today to be unique.

Isn't it natural for people to bond with each other? I know apologies are not enough, still trying to make things right. She never let me take the lead. Why won't she let me try for once?

It's like the roses were

Not enough!

Oh well...

I have a secret to let you in on now.

I'm nothing at all. There's nowhere else to fall. Even when I come to her arms, begging on my knees. Does she make me all? She makes me all!

The battle trumpet sounds off. Desperation cries out. Shuffling my feet to places I don't belong. It's been hard to say.

I'm nothing at all. There's nowhere else to fall. Even when I come to her arms ,begging on my knees. Does she make me all. She makes me all...

This is a song about Stacy.

My girl from care group.

I asked her how she was doing. She didn't answer.

So this is my song for her!

She gives me joy so much that I'm speechless and I like it.

Her love for me is irresistible. I can't fight it. I can't fight it, yeah.

She shines so much her light of mercy. I receive it.

I'm bowed and broken. Everything's so new. She's like an inspiration to breathe. I'd like to see her live her life and get through all her days.

She gives me joy so much that I'm speechless and I like it.

Her love for me is irresistible. I can't fight it. I can't fight, yeah.

I'm nothing at all. There's nowhere else to fall. Even when I come to her arms, begging on my knees. Does she make me all? She makes me all!

The battle trumpet sounds off. Desperation cries out. Shuffling my feet to places I don't belong. It's been hard to say.

I'm nothing at all. There's nowhere else to fall. Even when I come to her arms ,begging on my knees. Does she make me all. She makes me all...

If life's like water, I'm dry as a desert.

If life's like Las Vegas, I really lost my shirt.

I'm lost without a clue. I flip a shout-out to the love I thought once know.

I never thought this was possible, but I'd like to say thank you for letting me give you a good time.

She gives me joy so much that I'm speechless and I like it.

Her love for me is irresistible. I can't fight it. I can't fight, yeah.

She shines so much her light of mercy. I receive it.

WHOA!

I don't know where you are.

Wherever you are.

May you go live in peace...