Thursday, December 10, 2015

It's All Hidden Smiles

I am smiling underneath while wanting to cry at the same time. This happens when I stand around taller people. I still talk and function normal. It's just that I'm trying to hide the fact that I'm smiling. I'm hurting on the inside a lot, but it doesn't bug so much that I need medication for it.

It's just comedic for me to be a shorty and around taller women or sometimes taller men. I wish I was a 6 footer. I'd be happy with that, but I guess you can't have everything you want in life. Well, from reading up on the movie The Invention of Lying, I found out that Jennifer Garner's character regarded the main character as ugly and unfit to pass on beautiful genes because the nose of his kids would be so ugly. The main character became successful and rich, and from that Jennifer Garner's character felt he would be a great husband and father. Enough said right there, I just need to be those two things and that's all the confidence I will ever need in getting married.

If I get a six-pack and some muscles, then I'm going to have a pretty cute girlfriend for sure along with topping those things too. Well, at least I'll find someone with a better chance and with me wanting a Christian woman. Who knows how blessed God will truly make me out to be?