Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Approaching Christmas Eve

Well, I just ended up mainly playing Magic: the Gathering the last couple days when I was off work. It looks like I'm not really hurt that bad at all if I end up losing and something I can come to an acceptance with. After all, it's really all about having fun to start with even though some games can become edge-of-your-seat chaotic and competitive. I guess that's what makes me coming back for more, which is just competing against one other and being friendly about it. It is after all, a two player game for the most part. It's like another form of playing chess, but for this one, you are customizing the cards you want to play with and testing it continuously or as long as you feel compelled to while aspiring towards hopeless perfection! No deck will ever be virtually impenetrable. There will always be a way because the higher-ups won't let that occur for so long, in order to make the game fair. It is after all, a lot of fun to exploit those advantages from mistakes the publishers make occasionally and try to make a career out of it. The game has become so popular that there is a cult following for it and also professional players who can do tournaments on the side.

I just can't stand too much poker action anymore. It's filled with variances in the game that will tempt my blood to boil. I don't feel that fullness in playing the game so much anymore, unlike the best players in the world. I thought I was going to go become an online professional player, but my style doesn't seem suited for making money, so I'm going to have to let it go this time around.

I think I'm going to create a separate for-profit website, where I'll just write about MTG, trading currency, anything related to health, and I.T. related topics that interest me. It could be in a way my own research that I'm publishing for free over the web. I'll keep this thing just personal and have fun with my writing.