Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Updating Trading Style


It seems like every time I talk about making profit on here, then all of a sudden it doesn't go so well for me. I think it's really all about the proper timing and that's something I'm just going to need to learn to have a better feel for somehow. It's just cool with keeping it simple and having fun doing this.

I pretty much rigged the coding of this program that is only supposed to be used for 10 pairs of currencies and fit in 24 pairs while adjusting the font size to barely legible. I put it all in alphabetical order so I could just analyze what I'm going to try to trade using just one screen. How about that? It's like a general bird's eye view before trying to go after making profit.


This is what my indicators look like now though and I'm just going to mess with it to see how I can maximize my profit. The only good thing about all this is that I'm learning for free by just putting my time into it. All of these indicators are files I acquired and have been outdated for awhile. Still, they appear to be pretty robust while fitting my trading style.