Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Combining More Trading Strategies

I practically purchased two different systems and received coaching for them. These are the two systems somewhat in its modified version. By just doing a little run-down of what I can do, I have different setups that I am looking for. By doing so, I was browsing through all the 24 pairs I am looking at really fast and ended up with four trades. I don't know if those trades are good, but I'm still experimenting with this.

Overall, it's pretty fun and all my trades lasted throughout the night without stopping out. I ended up taking profit of about 130 pips. I'm still down about 260 pips though from having made some messy trades at the beginning of the month. One thing I like about these setups is that I am enjoying the style and looking forward to what it might lead me to in the future.