Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Pretty Simple Goals

I'm going to list some of my personal interests on here just to help myself. I don't really mind people reading about them, so that's why I have this blog in the first place.

  • Implementing cool computer technology
  • Singing with piano playing
  • Trading currency
  • Magic: the Gathering
  • Bible study
  • Dating and staying married to a beautiful Christian woman
  • Hanging out with good friends
  • Health
  • Martial Arts
  • Having nice and agreeing fans of my writing and thoughts
  • Excelling at sports
  • Binge-watching an anime series every once in awhile
  • Expert mode survivalist
  • Finding out and trying to stick to copying some fun and interesting trends
  • Re-visiting tradition as long as it stays fun and in a good mood
  • Finding good deals and taking advantage of them
  • Acquiring interesting purchases that could improve quality of life
  • Maybe, a pet lover
  • Reading other people's comments and discussion points
  • Personal thoughts
  • Career advancement