Friday, December 4, 2015

Making More Trading Adjustments


Okay so I thought yesterday's indicators looked all cool, but now I've made a few modifications to it again. The EURCHF has been trading for a few days so far and has a few more pips, which seems pretty cool. I wonder what if I applied the same methodology to other pairs. I wonder if the volatility of the market would move in my favor and then generate a lot more pips.

I'm going to go for what seems to be a more sure thing this time. I don't really want to waste my money on getting stopped out a lot from being aggressive with my trades. I'll just stick to being patient and more picky, in order to expect a nice payout on the long run. I'm basically not entering trades where I would calculate the stop loss to be close to 100 pips.

I'm using the weekly to see if I can match up wisely with the daily. All I really care about is undersold or overbought conditions with the weekly. I'm just looking at one indicator. On the daily, I'm factoring in everything. Maybe I could just program an additional indicator eventually to tell me if the weekly is where I want it to be. I'll do it eventually, if this method starts to work for me.

So far, I have only two planned methods to go with trading. I guess I'll where this takes me for the rest of the month. So far, my month has been mainly losses with a few big wins. One of those big trades turned into a loss as well. I'm just doing whatever right now and trying to close in on a successful method that I feel comfortable with.