Monday, December 14, 2015

Message for People Who Are Scared of Me

It starts all the way from the beginning. You don't want to repeat what I did wrong that personally deals with you. You just say you don't want to talk about it. That's fine, indeed! Being called a psycho is a name-call and a general fallacy. It's just that you said you are scared and offended. About what? Can you tell me? All the way from the beginning and not what I did recently and up to like five years ago. From like the first message which you started by asking if I was like at your church or something and onward. You probably won't even know what it is. I know a woman who will tell me all the time and repeat what I did wrong, whenever I ask no matter how upset or afraid she is with me. I think you are scared because you don't know what it is and trying to blame me for it. You are just being selfish and out of it! It's because of our different personalities and they clashed. A lot of people are like this and struggle with having always perfect human relationships. Are you perfect in all your past, present, and future relationships including me? I don't have all the messages I kept anymore and I don't want to read most of them out of boredom. But I will take a few and just read them line-by-line and ask what you felt. I don't care how vulgar you want to be, but I will tell you for sure that our viewpoint won't even match up because it's all about paying attention to linguistics and not the mood nor event that made you feel uncomfortable. I was being positive all the way through and I'm good enough to explain how something you see bad means actually okay. This is the solution that I've been waiting for and it's boring and long process, but would resolve your feelings of conflict with me. I will do it while maintaining that hypothesis about you not knowing what it is and feeling scared because of it, which I think is very true. I don't care about my personal feelings here. I'm going to develop thick skin by doing this and communicate better, so there you go!