Monday, December 7, 2015

More Trading Adjustments


I've made a little more tweak to the system and I'm finding that I'm getting more specific trades. I'm mainly looking for like a perfect setup on the Daily chart and then looking for factors on the Weekly chart that would place my market outlook of the currency heavily in my favor that I'm looking to trade.

I still have yet to test my idea on doing bounce trades with support and resistance, but I'm still refining the other method which is loosely based on how I learned those indicators in the past. I'm going off with experimenting those indicators and doing it on my own. I really have a slightly modified version of the original system that I purchased about five years ago. The system is now defunct of course, but I've decided to hang on to it and just go at it by myself while blending in a whole lots of things that I've picked up over the past.