Thursday, December 3, 2015

More Trade Tweaking


I've decided to combine things that I've learned from reading and attempted with mastering. This is pretty much my own three-in-one system. It's nothing totally special if the trader is definitely a pro, but there are some interesting parts with it.

The highlighted areas are pretty much my profit taking areas. I've decided to use the best oscillators and moving averages that I have become accustomed to and have a decent feeling for already. These are pretty much the two, separate proprietary systems that I've purchased in the past years. It was on and off, and now I've combined these two together and trying to make it fit the whole puzzle for me, while doing it the way I want to. The lines are pretty much acting as guidelines for me in what to expect the market is going to do. They are calculated support and resistance, which is going to be tested against by the market. It may act like that or go completely haywire! My third way of trading is pretty much from pin formations on the candlestick. Some of them are strong enough to be used as an indicator, especially on the daily chart and it can last for days while waiting for another setup to form.

At least there's one thing about any market with investing involved. It moves up and down! Timing it right is an art and what can create millionaires all over the world. I'm just trying to go over it and looking for simple patterns using what I have on the chart. It really does make more sense though with how the indicators will behave as the market goes bullish or bearish.