Monday, December 14, 2015

Resolving Conflict, It Works!

If your speech or texting is with a nicely skilled degree of good etiquette and nice intention to the person who sees you as a pest, you don't really have anything to lose. They are trying to throw mean punches at you because they want you to fall lower than them. They already know that something's not right with them, and in most cases, this applies for me. I was kicked out of a church for a reason! This is why it's so important to keep a thick skin as your shield on the very high. This one guy who gave me a hard time ended up going on the defensive with me, because I'm just that kind of writer. It's a been there and done that type of deal, so I tried it out and it naturally fit so well. It ended with me giving him high hopes of the best kind of blessing out there. I wasn't worrying about my own personal feelings, which is what bothered and imperfect people are going to try to make you go into. They end up hating your guts for a reason and like to stay there. He ended up giving me a very helpful message in the end, as I told him that I don't care what wrong he did to me. He's so convinced though that I was more wrong than him. It's a pride type of deal that young guys have. I was cool enough to understand it now I guess because of keeping a thick skin, which has blossomed quite so well. I'm becoming a better problem remover with some dummies.