Sunday, December 13, 2015

Gaining People Skills

Today, I learned that dealing with people sometimes I need to have a thick skin and think about what I'm going to say. Personality can sometimes cause people to clash with one another. It happens.

A lot of it that I found important was that sensing the mood and how everything that took place is very important when you are dealing with a person. Also, it would be very useful to communicate for confirming how the other person perceived what you said. In a text message, I would say going line by line somehow and asking what they thought about it and confirming or clarifying it. This is why you really need to have a thick skin in those cases because tempers can start flaring and make it difficult to resolve a conflicting solution. I guess having a mediator is important.