Sunday, December 20, 2015

Taller and Shorter Couples

From doing google searches on short guys, I'm reading some funny reasons about why short guys can be better than taller guys. It's true that a lot of women out there prefer their partner to be taller than they are. It's something of their nature with accepting how things are supposed to be. I'm not a girl so I can't really say much about that, but that's what a woman said as a vivid comment, so I believe her.

This website that I came has posts with the lady of the guy-girl couple usually making some comments and revealing the height difference. It's pretty cool that I got to read it and had fun. For the people who are closest to you especially family, things get really interesting after you are able to raise a few kids successfully. It's like after that, being short or tall doesn't matter while you are married.

They also had photos there and I had a great laugh at some of them, but hey I'm short too so I can relate now and feel good about my body. I'm not really that bad looking after all, and what my mom tells me is that it's not that I'm short that makes the difference, it's really how my build just makes me look incredibly healthy. When I'm able to have a nice and clean shaven face, I look incredibly handsome and so I join in the party of other losers out there who are trying to find a really hot date. I'm an exception where people will change their minds about my height because of everything about me that they can get to know. I cause conflict all the time from having some sort of inferiority complex and lack of sensibility, but that's not becoming the case for me anymore because I literally resolved my first conflict with someone in my life who has anger problems.

This is the website to check out for successful relationships dealing with shorter guys and taller women http://www.oocities.org/tallershorter/couples.htm. The pictures are quite funny and can leave a few men feeling jealous, so don't forget to check that section out.