Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Best Trade Update


I have a nice risk to reward ratio of 1:2 going with this trade, which is based off the weekly chart. I'm basically avoiding swing lows and highs that go to and beyond the 100 pip range for the stop loss.  I figure that I enjoy these long trades that make me profit while I just comfortably watch the market do its thing.

Currently, I'm still finding my proper feel for the markets, but this pair is the more traditional GBP/USD pair that I've experienced a handsome return with. It's still projected to move a little more in my favor. It seems to be a bit more reliable and longer lasting signal because I'm just counting weeks and entering the market based on the daily time frame.

By filtering the market in this manner, based off of 24 different currencies. I will probably have at the most five trading at a time, or put about 5% to 10% at risk.