Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Trading Update

From looking at my charts, I'm just practically looking for only one setup now. It will occur on the daily and 4 hour charts simultaneously for whichever I come across. It has had pretty decent results, and I've been profiting again. Fortunately, I'm only dealing with a demo account; otherwise, I would have been down another 1025 pips in real life, which wouldn't be so swell at all! Anyhow, I'm in control of my destiny here and it's fitting my style and seems to be working okay for me these days. Also, this is a little out of touch but I believe that when you have a bad day, you need to brush yourself off and then go on the attack again. Eventually, from hard work, I believe that it's going to pay-off and be massively rewarding from something that you like doing. Seriously, having a thick skin can go really a long ways to a successful path in your life. Of course, God is the one who deserves the credit in my opinion. I want to live this life of mine which I struggle with to not be a hypocrite and make it all for God!