Saturday, December 26, 2015

Priorities

Instead of having fun and doing what I need to do, I guess the little things do matter for me and it would nice to take care of those things that require maintenance, such as keeping my room in orderly fashion. It has a tendency to stay messy, and I'm starting to not like that because I figure that being a grown-up now, I should have a room that looks as such.

I also need to take care of my finances better. I mean I could do a whole lot better. I guess watching anime and playing Magic: the Gathering and messing around with trading currency can be really nerdy and a lot fun, but I really should be focusing on the necessities first. I guess to prepare myself, I really need to focus on the little stuff now and make sure they are in neat and orderly fashion before I go do my thing with the big stuff and other things that interest me.