Friday, May 11, 2018

Best Advice Ever

It looks like the best known advice that not a lot of people like to do is to go with the Book of Proverbs in the Bible! I think it will definitely help by following its principles in the area of becoming very productive. There are some areas that need to be worked on and if a person can do well at them then he or she is going to experience enough success.

I guess Proverbs is my solution then for finding out how to make myself into a more successful person so that I can live out my life happily for the Lord. I'm not a big fan of the prosperity doctrine where the thinking is if you have a great relationship with the Lord then you will be blessed financially. Yeah, some ministers of that mindset say that so they could relax after collecting a bigger paycheck from their congregation! Actually, the Bible says that God has created some people to be poor and they are in fact happy, so being wealthy isn't some requirement or effect that occurs from being a Christian. Boy that church I went to wasn't teaching the Bible correctly.

Hope of God Church in Los Angeles and exiting at Ceaser Chavez Blvd from the 710 N Freeway is not a great Bible teaching ministry and just a social gathering for certain type of religious people who just have the knack for it. Hey I don't know if that girl Lee is still there, but she put a restraining order on me and I'm laughing about that. She took things too seriously over stuff that didn't really pertain to her and the material that she was complaining about with me isn't something the people she was standing for really cared for letting me know in person because it wasn't that big of a deal; otherwise, they would have. Lee was just messy in her logic because she had anger issues from something about me and couldn't accept it. Lee was just being selfish and deserved to lose and not have the restraining order extended, which is a natural thing that's going to happen for losers in general. I'm laughing! I have no worries if they want to try to say anything more against me or go for legal action because I'm just going to speak in a blunt fashion and invite others to have good laughs with me. Therefore, if that church reads this paragraph they will be discouraged from trying to do anything anyway!

Yeah, I immaturely laid the smack down on Lee and her weird group of bossy individuals, if they are still there. I don't even know and don't care to go check right now because it isn't even my time to do that yet. I think I'll just be trying to understand and follow the principles found in the pages of Proverbs, so I can have a much easier time being happy with how I do time management.