Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Preparing For Signifcant Relationship

I find it to be annoying to be asked by friends and even my own mom about my relationship status. I'm single and when I tell them that, they are like why not go for finding a girlfriend and getting married. I just haven't made time for that yet and from having lot of distractions which they can't seem to understand and then they think I'm being dumb because I can't do it. I get so agitated by it that I end up firing back and making fun of them sometimes, except for my loving uncle. He's like go to a church and find a lovely Korean girl. I'm like I'm not in the church to find love but to develop a better connection with God.

They make it seem so important with making it happen, but I only see it as something to do on the side for myself right now. Maybe it's because I'm selfishly living for myself with no girlfriend and it just drives my mom crazy and she starts saying stuff that don't make sense and I end up just saying the ugly truth I personally see with her each time. My mom has sort of tried to amend her ways thinking that maybe this would appease me to reconsider, but I think she's just trying to be a more accepting person these days like myself.

I think I've mentioned that I did have some interests but it just didn't work out because I didn't feel comfortable about something or maybe, it's just that those girls were already in a relationship. I don't want to try to wait on her and see what happens and just move on. It has still hurt though and then to read up on negative comments about how not having a certain look or natural appeal to a general lady, it ends up even making me lack more in confidence for making it happen.

Overall, I have figured out the solution and I'm sure I can make a relationship with any lucky girl work if I wanted to but I just don't want it to be any girl! I'm comfortable with how I'm going about it right now and having a few ladies as friends who message me regularly feels great for my confidence. I don't mind staying picky and this bothers a few guys I have mentioned it to. Well, I did try a dating app and got no responses with any of the pretty good looking girls on it so I guess I really have more to work on for myself and think I'll have to meet them in person to see how they are like and if they just have this personality I like about them then might as well ask them out.