Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Attractive Qualities To Girls

I'm going to try to keep this one short. Mainly, it's about being completely honest, trying to play it cool when situations get heated, and accepting how things are. These three things are extremely hard to do and I think plenty of guys who are failures don't know how to get it done. I've done enough of it, so I know it works with ladies!

Basically, if you are fully honest with presenting who you are and the lady blows you off then you need to work on yourself if that gets tiring. If the girl you like ends up going on a date with you and won't give you a nice hug at the end of the date and says she's interested in you which is driving you crazy, then if you are still attracted to her, you have to accept it! I'm talking about a female friend's ex who had this issue. My lady friend has been very slow moving when it comes to relationships and has other priorities so her ex was going crazy and he ended up making my friend mad so she broke it off with him. I guess her ex would need to work on himself if this friend is actually his type!