Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Awesome Friendships

Being friends with nice ladies is definitely a blessing! They are all single and Asian and each of them seem to have this slight health issue about them. I was shy about making friends with taller ladies, so most of them are about an inch shorter than me, so that was the best I could do on average with making friends with girls shorter than me. I'm 5' 3" and Asian girls being considered shorter than me on average in America may not even be that true.

The fact that I have what people can consider a liability with being so short as a natural man, but maybe not so much in the eyes of being an Asian, friends have been like get a girlfriend to me while I have been suffering from a height inferiority complex. I'm pretty straight up with my lady friends and they don't think of me as nasty, weird, or anything of that sort so I guess I might be fine then if I stick to marrying a shorter Asian girl, who might have a health issue because she tends to be so tiny!

I honestly believe that Asian girls who are around my height or little taller may actually be lucky to be born with a healthy body assuming that they maintain themselves through proper diet, exercise, and positive life-style choices. I'm a healthy body for being a short man, so this seems to weigh in having some influence with others while including my mannerisms if I manage to keep them nice in not really minding me so much with being lucky as well. I think they just ignore me because I'm outside the norm- a short man who is physically more fit than a girl's taller husband and makes more money and doesn't look too bad in a suit. Yeah, just from being short and having all of this going for me; well, I can see that they will put me on ignore because I don't fit their model of how a short guy was supposed to turn out.