Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Traditional Way is Boring and Hard

With today's standards, the traditional way to securing high-level income is to do well at a top school after working hard to get into one. It's really boring and hard because of all the distractions that can fill up a person's mind. My parents weren't perfect at it, neither was my sister nor myself. I ended up getting a 99.99% and 100% on my first two post-graduate courses online and then after that I stopped enrolling. To get a Master's at that online school, it costs only $6,000. Wow, what a savings right along with it being an accredited school! It's so smart and I was so good at it, but then something crossed my mind, if I'm doing so well at it then why prolong the wait to work for someone, when I could do all the hard work and research to work for myself and experience all the benefits on the long run? 

Honestly, if I didn't have a daytime job already then I would have kept going on my free-time while serving in the dreadful military. I'm lucky to have a job and to be working for my family. It's a luxury! Our company has been getting very successful because of our traditional model that happens to work along with happily paid employees who just have so much experience. We're an honest company that believes in hard work and machining the best parts ever!

There are other ways to get around it, and it's been hard but it's important to never stop believing and go after doing what works while being completely honest with yourself. This also means accepting how things are and then letting some things go and sticking to some things as required. Intelligence is a very valuable and attractive commodity to have. Along with being smart, maintaining an excellent healthy life with positivity among others really causes you to shine. Yeah, I'm lucky to be healthy and have nothing in my body really going wrong for me, unlike a lot of my female friends who seem to have a health condition. I think one of my nicest female friends used to be sick while growing up but now she's healthy so is very happy to enjoy company with me. 

I think what causes a lot of mishaps is just people having to face stressful conditions and sometimes zoning out because of it. It's then something people just try to avoid in the future from being too overwhelming under all these other circumstances and from just wanting personal peace and stability. I guess that's why it could be common for people to practice escapism by watching their favorite TV shows or looking forward to the next big movie that's coming out. It's a very profitable art for all those intelligent and attractive participants. Basically, in order for the traditional way to work the person has to love it and just be one of the very best at it. The top people I have associated with have really no voice among their peers. The most rambunctious people who just don't seem to care about their life situation and accepting it I'm associated with talk too much and it's like I don't think they would want to be taken so seriously sometimes. I'm one of those people who is just humoring himself and it's like not really paid attention to. It's just the way it is, I guess.