Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Proper Business Model

I believe that my weakness is having a lack of consistency and commitment to the same old routine. A few of my friends have felt that I'm pretty good at it because I can always make myself appear to be the same person. I think that's mainly just from being transparent to them.

To go on a successful business, it requires three things so don't take out loans to support something else if you don't have the money unless it's desperate measures for your living expenses. The first step is establishing a high level income of at least a six-figure income. I sort of have that going with my programming job right now. The next step is establishing a highly scalable business. This would be something that could just keep growing and allowing you to profit. For myself, it could be going into a business of investing in stocks as hard as that seems for everybody else possibly. Thirdly, it's establishing high return upon investment.

For now, I'm just a regular computer programmer. It looks good with people and it seems like a nice portion of them think I'm really smart. I guess it's not that bad just that I'd like to make another $4000 more for my wages every month working only 40 hours a week. It's not going to come that easy for me because I'm not really that motivated to care about it.

I guess what really does motivate me than is learning to manage my own money and making trades. This is what I could call as working on for my high level skill and then turning it into a scalable business by increasing capital to invest and then getting a high return upon investment. A lot of smart business people think that 10% return in profit is ideally good. I personally think it's not bad. If my trading skills were to be so good then those criteria would be met. I'm just going to have to protect my savings a little more right now because I can't afford to just give it away or be carried away into learning other things that might not profit me in the end. It would be so fun, but I can't afford to have that much fun right now.