Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Working With No Support

To be lucky after struggling so hard and trying so much to get there, it becomes easier for others to support that person. I myself am not there yet for my personal expectations and as of this moment, some people who don't know me would probably just ignore it and focus on themselves like it usually is. I guess I'm around individuals who might be bothered about stuff and not really on top of things with everything. A very successful and happy individual is so few to recognize maybe even among thousands and I only know hundreds of people. I can see that I haven't reached out and met enough people.

I guess I made a bad investment in few individuals and that shaped me in a negative direction. To find myself climb back out of it, I'm now 34. A friend who told me the same thing happening to her is 27 and I believe it's very mature to recognize it at that age. Well, a common saying in the world is that women mature faster than men.

From being a lady, my friend gets so much support and admirers from guys who want to shag her but when I'm around her, it seems like guys back off and they assume we are an item. I'm like whatever but okay and it seems like she doesn't mind guys staying off of her because she sees me like a big brother. I have this little expectation to share my experience and even be a physical line of defense for her!

From being a guy, I get practically zilch in my support bank and the stuff that amuses me won't reach the masses. It's just for a few individuals to like and sometimes a couple successful and pretty ladies who might me dig me just once and then back off. It's cool to get that actually, but I know that I won't have any chance with her because of my lackadaisical effort to go out of my way to try to meet her.